A bathroom vanity is a great way to create additional storage space in the bathroom, while making the room look more sophisticated and elegant. Adding a bathroom vanity should be at the top of the list of any bathroom renovation project. Picking the right style of vanity allows homeowners to incorporate a design theme in the bathroom that reflects the styling of the rest of the house. The bathroom vanity can be casual, contemporary or traditional styled. Casual: For casual vanities, functionality plays a much greater role than features or aesthetics. A casual vanity tends to reflect a laid-back nature and is well-suited for houses that are trying to create a very homey feel. The design is easy on the eyes and very inviting, partially due to the type of materials (laminate) usually used to make such vanities. Contemporary: If you are willing to chuck practicality out of the window for the sake of aesthetics, then a contemporary vanity is perfect for your bathroom renovation project. Minimalism is the main focus of any contemporary vanity design; sharp features and straight unbroken lines are the highlights of a contemporary vanity. It is not uncommon to find contemporary vanities that incorporate a fusion of metal and wood. Traditional: A traditional vanity successfully incorporates functionality, without sacrificing elegance or sophistication. A traditional vanity is almost always carved from the finest wood and features delicate trim work and engravings. When paired with a natural stone countertop, a traditional vanity exudes elegance that cannot be matched by any other style.
- Calgary kitchen cabinets – Where can you find cheap cabinet makers?
- Renovating Your Kitchen? Have A Look At The Types of Cupboards You Can Get!
- Bathroom Renovations Calgary costs
- What To Consider When Doing a Whole House Renovation
- Budget-Friendly Home Renovation Ideas for Every Room in Your House
- 7 Home Renovations You’ll Get Your Money Back On
- 13 Steps To Full Home Renovation
- 15 Ways to Save Money on A Home Renovation – A Beautiful Mess
- 7 Home Renovations That Add Major Value, According to Real Estate Expert
- Affordable Kitchen Storage Ideas For A More Practical Kitchen
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.