No bathroom renovation is complete without the perfect vanity top and sides plash. When in the market looking for a vanity top, you will find yourself facing a plethora of materials that are suitable to be used. Contrary to popular belief, choosing the right material is just as important as picking the colour of the vanity top and side splashes. The most commonly used materials are laminate, natural stone, engineered composites (quartz) and ceramic tiles. Laminate and ceramic tile are the two lower end options. Laminate vanity tops are available in a variety of colours and are available to fit any budget. However, if damaged, laminate cannot be repaired and the vanity top and side splashes will have to be replaced. Ceramic tiles may not offer too many colour choices, but are definitely better looking that laminate. If a ceramic tile is damaged, it can be replaced without having to change the entire top. Natural stone (granite, marble) and quartz vanity tops are substantially more expensive than laminate or ceramic tiles. However, they are also better in every way. These vanity tops are aesthetically more pleasing, are very durable and do not damage easily. Granite and quartz slabs are available in a variety of colours and are well worth the extra cost.
- Calgary kitchen cabinets – Where can you find cheap cabinet makers?
- Renovating Your Kitchen? Have A Look At The Types of Cupboards You Can Get!
- Bathroom Renovations Calgary costs
- What To Consider When Doing a Whole House Renovation
- Budget-Friendly Home Renovation Ideas for Every Room in Your House
- 7 Home Renovations You’ll Get Your Money Back On
- 13 Steps To Full Home Renovation
- 15 Ways to Save Money on A Home Renovation – A Beautiful Mess
- 7 Home Renovations That Add Major Value, According to Real Estate Expert
- Affordable Kitchen Storage Ideas For A More Practical Kitchen
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.