Corefront Custom Homes & Renovations is a preeminent contractor for home renovation in Calgary specializing in customized kitchen, bathroom, and basement renovations. With a thorough understanding of the construction industry’s recent trends, we provide our clients with stylish, affordable, and durable custom-built homes in Calgary, AB.
The cost of renovating a house in Calgary
The price you may need to pay a home renovation company in Calgary can vary depending upon the room’s size, the complexity of the project, cost of materials, the contractor’s experience and expertise, and several other factors. On average, the cost of renovating a kitchen can range between $30,000 and $35,000, while bathroom renovations can cost anywhere from $20,000 to $25,000.
On the other hand, basement development can cost between $10,000 and $15,000. The cost of painting interiors or exteriors can reach $10,000, while for complete home renovation, the prices can run between $75,000 and $150,000. We offer affordable and reliable renovation services in Calgary, Alberta, with excellent reviews from past clients.
Tips for living in a house when renovating
Home remodeling can be a lot of work and effort and can disrupt your routine activities to a large extent. Here are a few tips live through a major home remodel:
- Set a start date and a realistic end date with your contractors. This way, you can clear your schedule on those days and avoid chaos.
- Set aside a section of your home as a sanctuary for you and your family members to carry on with day-to-day living.
- You can reduce dust on your property by covering furniture, floors, and other areas with tarps.
You also need to make sure you have some extra money in your budget to manage any last-minute surprises. We are a reliable interior home renovation company and we excel at completing the renovation work within your budget and predetermined timeline.
What impacts the price for house renovations in Calgary?
Multiple factors usually come into play when determining your home renovation cost. Here are some things that can impact the price of professional demolition services:
- Your home’s size – The price you pay for renovation is directly proportionate to your property’s size. You may pay a higher price for renovating a large-sized room and vice versa.
- Your home’s age – The older your property, the more the work involved in fixing or renovating it, and the higher the costs.
- The complexity of the renovations – Re-arranging plumbing or making amends to the existing electrical systems can come with additional costs.
You must also prepare to spend for building fees and permits from the City of Calgary. Besides, if you choose high-end quality material for the renovations project, the prices may go up, but this will also improve your property’s value.
Contact Corefront Custom Homes & Renovations for a free quote at 403-457-2673. As a reliable name for home renovation in Calgary, our project management approach can help you build your dream home or make amends to your existing home within your budget without any compromises.
Calgary AB T2G0L4