Interior design experts agree that the basement is perhaps the most underutilized room in a house. Although homeowners pay for the square-footage, they seem lost on how to be able to use it. As a result, the basement is often relegated to storage duties, or simply used as a housing area for the furnace and laundry equipment. However, an increasing number of homeowners are starting to realize the potential of their basement and are undertaking basement development and renovation projects. Here are a few tips on how to convert your unused basement into an entertainment room for the family: – The key to a good entertainment room is to have enough activities to keep the entire family engaged. Usually, a pool table is the best addition to any family entertainment room. Also equally popular is the board game corner which houses all the family board games and provides a comfortable area for the entire family to enjoy some quality time. – Families with toddlers can always explore the option of adding a playpen for their children. Not only does it give a child the option to do whatever activity they please, it also lets them move around freely without compromising child safety. – For those not looking to convert the basement into an entertainment room for the family, a poker table is a must-have. Throw in a mini-bar and a dartboard and you have the perfect venue to entertain your friends.
- Calgary kitchen cabinets – Where can you find cheap cabinet makers?
- Renovating Your Kitchen? Have A Look At The Types of Cupboards You Can Get!
- Bathroom Renovations Calgary costs
- What To Consider When Doing a Whole House Renovation
- Budget-Friendly Home Renovation Ideas for Every Room in Your House
- 7 Home Renovations You’ll Get Your Money Back On
- 13 Steps To Full Home Renovation
- 15 Ways to Save Money on A Home Renovation – A Beautiful Mess
- 7 Home Renovations That Add Major Value, According to Real Estate Expert
- Affordable Kitchen Storage Ideas For A More Practical Kitchen
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.