A bathroom can be remodeled in many ways. You can spend hundreds of dollars in renovating the bathroom and you can still do so in less than hundred dollars. It all depends upon you. If you do not wish to spend much on your bathroom and yet remodel it, then here are a few quick tips: 1. You may place mirrors in the bathrooms. Large sized mirrors reflect light in the bathroom and ultimately make it look larger, brighter and much livelier. 2. You may change light fixtures in the bathroom. Ideally, you should choose classic and simple designs that spread out light in the bathroom. 3. A pedestal sink is an ideal choice as it looks elegant and adds finesse to the bathroom. However, if want a sink with utility, then a cabinet sink is much better. It must be noted that a pedestal sink makes the bathroom look larger. 4. You must have light colored bathroom floor. Most of the people choose dark tones such as grey or wood for flooring but light colored floors make the bathroom appear spacious. 5. Lastly, you must not forget using soft colors of walls as it accentuates the aesthetic appeal.
- Calgary kitchen cabinets – Where can you find cheap cabinet makers?
- Renovating Your Kitchen? Have A Look At The Types of Cupboards You Can Get!
- Bathroom Renovations Calgary costs
- What To Consider When Doing a Whole House Renovation
- Budget-Friendly Home Renovation Ideas for Every Room in Your House
- 7 Home Renovations You’ll Get Your Money Back On
- 13 Steps To Full Home Renovation
- 15 Ways to Save Money on A Home Renovation – A Beautiful Mess
- 7 Home Renovations That Add Major Value, According to Real Estate Expert
- Affordable Kitchen Storage Ideas For A More Practical Kitchen
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.