The kitchen is an integral part of the house unit, and therefore, it should be properly cleaned and maintained, since the hygiene of the entire house will be compromised if the kitchen is neglected. Daily cleaning is not enough as germs and bacteria will find ways of getting to the crevasses and multiplying, and bugs and other insects will find their way to the whole house. Disinfecting, thorough cleaning and renovation should be undertaken. Below are a few tips on how to keep it alive. The water system should be inspected regularly for leakages and breakages. Water is a conducive environment for the growth of many microorganisms some of which are harmful to us. When the water leaks and seeps through wood and other surfaces, it creates an environment, where mould grows and the wood rots, compromising the safety of the house. Ensure that leaking pipes are fixed promptly. Dirt and garbage disposal should be done appropriately. Leaving garbage lying around for long is an invitation for roaches and flies, and with these come contamination and infections follow. Set specific areas the garbage is to be stored for collection. Food should be handled with great care, and the cooking area should be cleaned immediately after use. It should be stored safely and hygienically to avoid contamination and food poisoning. Fridges and ovens should be cleaned regularly too as they are ideal breeding grounds for microorganisms.
- Calgary kitchen cabinets – Where can you find cheap cabinet makers?
- Renovating Your Kitchen? Have A Look At The Types of Cupboards You Can Get!
- Bathroom Renovations Calgary costs
- What To Consider When Doing a Whole House Renovation
- Budget-Friendly Home Renovation Ideas for Every Room in Your House
- 7 Home Renovations You’ll Get Your Money Back On
- 13 Steps To Full Home Renovation
- 15 Ways to Save Money on A Home Renovation – A Beautiful Mess
- 7 Home Renovations That Add Major Value, According to Real Estate Expert
- Affordable Kitchen Storage Ideas For A More Practical Kitchen
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.